Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meme

MissG tagged me with a meme to list seven songs that I am into right now. To be honest, I don't generally do memes and I'm not that into songs, so I'm going to cheat a little and talk about seven kinds of music that I like at the moment. :D

1. EUROVISION! Yes, it is shameful, but I can't get that Shady Lady song out of my head. It is just so damn upbeat and catchy.

2. Muse, Black Holes and Revelations, the album. I just love the whole thing.

3. Tori Amos: her entire catalogue of works. I'm a big fan. Nobody else can say so much with words that barely make sense but sound good together.

4. The Presents: Apocalypso, the album. It is the best dance background music for driving or just doing anything, as you can zone out but listen at the same time.

5. Sarah Blasko: What The Sea Wants, The Sea Will Have, the album. So lovely and haunting.

6. The Prodigy: Firestarter. This one brings back memories and makes me feel old when they put the clip up on Rage as well as the year it was released.

7. Insight Meditation by Sharon Salzberg. Because it gets more play than the others, and it is my list and I can add it in. :P

No comments: