1) The magpies by the side of the road. They get to be outside all day and leaping around on the grass. You get to be inside doing paperwork.
2) The people out on their morning walk at the crack of dawn, while you are already in your car on your way to work. They have more leisure time and will probably live longer lives.
3) The person who cleans your house. Some days medicine is too stressful and you would rather wipe benches and clean toilets.
4) The mother getting her kids ready for the school run in the morning. Because sometimes you question your life choices.
5) Your pets, who will still be on your bed when you have been at work for 6 hours and it will be at least another 7 hours before you are home again.
6) Your spouse when he/she is sick for the day, for the same reason as number 5).
Most days I am glad to be where I am. But every now and again there are moments when I look out and dream of being elsewhere.