Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wading through mud

Ophthalmology - not the biggest fan.

I like tinkering with the toys and examining the patients, but I'm not so enamored with it that I like sitting down and studying for an exam over a few days, when the exam is supposed to cover just about the entire textbook and we have only been doing the rotation for a week and a half.

Meh. I'm not upset, surprised or protesting. I'm just bored.

The running is going well, and keeping me sane. It is also helping with the fact that I am eating chocolate more because I'm not at the hospital all day long. Mmm, chocolate.

This is one of the first Easters in a long time that I haven't been vegan. I walk into the chocolate aisle and know that I can eat any and all of it, and it blows my mind. Joy! It is probably just as well that I am running. ;)

No comments: