Friday, June 22, 2007

In the eye of the storm

Well, exams are over for now at least.

I just don't feel like blogging much at the moment.

Time to take a break (from uni) and get back on my feet.

The exam was fairly brutal. I know now how I will study next semester, but I don't know how much good it is going to do me. Don't worry, I know I will get through it all and pass. But sometimes it is frustrating when there is so much to know, and so much is expected, but we can't possibly do it all.

I just have to get my confidence back up again and get back on track.

3 comments:

blocko said...

May I leave you a quote from Sir James Paget, which I think may help you whenever you need to study.

"Your responsibilities are as various as are the ills that flesh is heir to¸ they are as deep as the earnestness with which men long to be delivered from suffering, or from the grasp of death. Why, we sometimes see the beam of life and death so nearly balanced, that it turns this way or that, according to the more or less skill that may be cast into the scale of life."

AMiB said...

i know exactly how you feel. after every exam, I tell myself how much MORE work I need to do and what I need to focus on, but each time, no matter what, it just never seems to be enough...

just wait though, cuz eventually it'll all be over!! :-D

The Girl said...

Thanks for your comments, guys.

The thought that the exam was one big hurdle over and done with was rather comforting. :)