Monday, August 13, 2007
My cunning plan
Final exams are looming, and I am rather . . . behind.
Luckily, I have made a Study Plan! It is guaranteed to succeed. I know this for a fact, because:
1) I made it up on my computer;
2) It is in the form of a table, with official-looking columns and rows;
3) I have used fancy lettering;
4) If it doesn't succeed, I will be in Big Trouble;
5) There is no way in HELL that I am going back to my old job permanently, and as such, I am driven by a big scary monster called FEAR;
6) The last exam was bloody painful, and I would like this one to be slightly less so.
Huzzah! It can't fail!