- Extreme lethargy while sitting at study desk;
- Lack of interest in topics that would otherwise fascinate the student (woohoo - metabolism!);
- Onset of symptoms increases exponentially with proximity to study-related objects;
- Sudden and unexpected interest in subjects completely unrelated to study (e.g. cleaning, cooking, the Gardening Channel);
- Increase in general anxiety level;
- Resolution of symptoms when removed from study environment.
- Quick read-through of past exams;
- Reminder of impending doctor-hood, and future responsibilities;
- A weekend off and some good sleep;
- Viewing of inspirational movies (e.g. Zoolander, Dodgeball, Mystery Men).
- Good, if treated promptly and not left to fester for significant portions of semester.
Huzzah! Off to watch Zoolander . . .