Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm back


Please excuse my recent lack of regular posting. Things haven't been running as smoothly as I would have liked and I am busy navigating rather stormy seas. I'll be fine, I just have some buckets to bail before things start to sink.

I'm sure you all know what it is like - you think that you know something or can do something and then the rug gets pulled out from under you and you don't know which way is up or quite where you are standing at that point in time.

Everything is fine, I have just been very busy and have needed a little breathing space. Exams are close, I'm feeling stressed, and I like things to be just as they are supposed to be. Frankly, I'm a little too sensitive and compulsive about certain things for my own liking sometimes.

One day I will learn to relax and just go with the flow. Baby steps. Have you all seen, "What About Bob?" I love that movie.

No comments: