Monday, December 31, 2007

My last word for 2007

I can't believe that 2007 is over. I really don't feel like I am ready for it to be finished. I'm not sure why.

I hope you all had a lovely 2007, and that if it wasn't lovely, I hope that 2008 is a great improvement.

Tomorrow is 2008. It is also Tuesday. I am one day older, and one day closer to going back to uni. I'll have to start studying my bum off again. I'll get to catch up with friends and learn all kinds of interesting things. Then I'll have to memorise them and they won't be so fun any more. I guess that's the way it is.

I am 90% certain that I have decided on my specialty. I am also 75% certain that I will change my mind again at some point during the year. This is okay.

I'm going to go to bed now. Tomorrow I have to get used to writing a new number when I jot down the date. I need some rest to prepare for the challenge.

1 comment:

MedStudentGod (MSG) said...

The 90% and 75% is about right. You think you know what you want, then another year comes around and changes your attitude completely.