Monday, February 4, 2008

Just a quick message . . .

I'm still around, I have just lost a little of my blogging mojo and am focusing on other things right now, like uni and life in general.

I just had to add another post to say that I was quite wrong so far about So You Think You Can Dance Australia - I like the judges more than any other of the shows in that they all seem to find something positive to say, and Natalie Bassingthwaighte (?spelling???) seems to be really nice to the contestants.

There doesn't seem to be any good cop/bad cop nonsense going on that they seem to feel obliged to put into a lot of these reality talent shows, and I think it is better for it.

The amount of talent that some people have is simply astounding. Of course, the amount of people who think they are fantastic but aren't also gets me every time. I can't decide which of the two groups I enjoy watching more, but I rate this show. ;)

1 comment:

MedStudentGod (MSG) said...

Get your mojo back just as soon as you can. I certainly have been there before...hard to post when you really don't have anything to say or any desire to write.