Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Eureka!


I have worked out what seems to be an effective study method for myself - pictures! (Not this one. I found this one on flickr.)

Now if only I could find "The Big Giant Picturebook of Medicine" I would be able to sail through this degree with a nervous bone or two still intact.

If I could draw well enough then I could make one myself. I like to imagine that it would be the most popular learning resource on the market for drunk or mentally depleted medical students. It would have a fun cast of characters, with medical-sounding names.

The first chapter: Steph the friendly staph, in "Let's Have an IDC Party!"

It would be followed by a scratch-and-sniff book entitled, "Smells I Have Known." This would be part of the hospital acclimatisation of the course.

Ah, the possibilities.

1 comment:

Polly said...

I would very much like one of the giant picture books when they are published! ;)

As far as the "Smells I have known" one- it sounds very scary, but brilliant at the same time!

I think you are onto something here Girl!