Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More on the Boots of Doom

I have been stomping around town in my Boots of Stomping and Crushing.

They are entirely too fun. I suspect I will own another pair by the middle of the year, particularly as it is my birthday in May.

It is so nice having a week off. I worked during my holidays over Christmas, so now I get the time to do the things that I didn't get around to doing then.

I have given blood today. It is a donation in Australia (you don't get paid), and they give you a free cuppa and some chocolate. The new centre I visited is pretty swanky - they even had little sausage rolls and a fancy dishwasher for the volunteer to clean the cups in.

I am also doing other fun things like getting the car serviced and going to the dentist. I haven't been to the dentist since first year, and then tend to call me every six months to try to get me in for a check-up. Life has been getting in the way.

The last time I went I had a very small filling. It was so small that I didn't have any anaesthetic, as the injection would have hurt and been more annoying than the filling process itself. I feel terribly hardcore and awesome about not getting a needle for my filling - some days you need something to be proud of, right? ;)

Anyway, this is a fun week.

No comments: